Love the video! Thanks for your comment on the blog. I am so happy to have the link to your blog now, I didn't before. We're connected now yo. We move on Monday, well, we load the truck Mon and leave Tues. We should be okay as far as help, but if you guys are around and in town and with nothing to do, we would LOVE to have you stop by! Maureen will be in town Sat. night through Mon. So sad we didn't get together more, or at all :). We LOVE you guys..
Love the video! Thanks for your comment on the blog. I am so happy to have the link to your blog now, I didn't before. We're connected now yo.
ReplyDeleteWe move on Monday, well, we load the truck Mon and leave Tues. We should be okay as far as help, but if you guys are around and in town and with nothing to do, we would LOVE to have you stop by!
Maureen will be in town Sat. night through Mon. So sad we didn't get together more, or at all :). We LOVE you guys..