Awww! Cute Andrea! :)
Andrea and I served our missions together and then we roomed together at college. Needless to say I LOVE this girl! She is getting married on JULY 24th!!! This last weekend, My mom and I threw her a bridal shower. It was a lot of fun!
L to R: My sister Holli, cousin Maren, sister Heidi, ME, Andrea, and my cousin Maddie is laying across our laps. I LOVE these girls!
I had the honor of filming Andi opening her gifts while my mom wrote down names of gift-givers. There was a great turn out, we played lots of fun games, and there was AMAZING food! It was a blast!









awww andrea! i wish i could have been there. it looks like you guys had fun!!
ReplyDeleteWe did and we wish you could have too! We miss you so much! I am serious! How much longer do we have to wait to see you!?!
ReplyDelete