YEA!!! I'm soooo excited for you guys!!
Congrats. Like I said on FB boys are wonderful, FULL of energy, but wonderful.
yeah! I've only had a boy for three weeks now but I am loving every minute of it! Congratulations!!
Congrats, guys! You will absolutely love having a little boy (obviously) -- but boys are so much fun!So happy for you two (three).
Hip Hip Hooray! If he's anything like our boy, bring out the cars, tractors, balls, and dinos!
That's awesome!! Congratulations!! Were so excited for you guys!! :D
YEA!!! I'm soooo excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. Like I said on FB boys are wonderful, FULL of energy, but wonderful.
ReplyDeleteyeah! I've only had a boy for three weeks now but I am loving every minute of it! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, guys! You will absolutely love having a little boy (obviously) -- but boys are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you two (three).
Hip Hip Hooray! If he's anything like our boy, bring out the cars, tractors, balls, and dinos!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!! Congratulations!! Were so excited for you guys!! :D
ReplyDelete