AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Hip hip HOORAY for happiness and JUMPING FOR JOY over here! Congratulations to you and yours!
I am so excited for you!!! Ok, so first of all, I had no idea you had a blog! I would love to add you to mine if you're cool with that. second, I had no idea you were a photographer!! you are so amazing! I wish we lived close so you could take our family pictures!! Anyway, congrats again!! Love you!!
Congrats! That's close to my due date w/ Hatie (June 3rd). Ah, was it just a year ago....? ;)
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Hip hip HOORAY for happiness and JUMPING FOR JOY over here! Congratulations to you and yours!
ReplyDeleteYAY! were so excited for you! I can't wait to be an aunt!! :) p.s. this is megan!
ReplyDeleteHow EXCITING!!!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you!!! Ok, so first of all, I had no idea you had a blog! I would love to add you to mine if you're cool with that. second, I had no idea you were a photographer!! you are so amazing! I wish we lived close so you could take our family pictures!! Anyway, congrats again!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! It will be a BEAUTIFUL baby!
ReplyDelete