A little update for the family-
-I have thoroughly enjoyed this week with Tyson. Besides having to figure out all his school stuff, he was able to be home a lot with Aiden and me. He is super helpful around the house and helped get everything organized after moving. He is also such a good dad. I'm sure Aiden enjoyed him as much as I did. :)
- On Thursday we had a get together at a lake with all the GAs(graduate assistants). We all brought food to share and the "assistant dean" over all the graduate students brought a boat. It was fun to see who Tyson will be working with.
-My mom and Holli came to visit Thursday. Holli needed to go MISSION shopping. woot woot! It was a short trip but SO MUCH FUN! We all went to see 17 Miracles. I had already seen it but wanted them to see it and they LOVED it.
-My mom brought up a bunch of veggies from her garden for us to eat. I was in heaven.
-Tyson and I discovered that Netflix has 8 seasons of The Cosby Show. I almost fell out of my chair! I loooooove the Cosby Show. We have been watching episodes off and on. That is one FUNNY man.
-Aiden has turned 3 months! He has learned to fling himself backwards if he doesn't like something. oh joy. He also has started to lift his bum in the air when he is lying on his back and kick his legs at the same time to scoot away a little bit. This is especially frustrating when we are changing his diaper. ha ha
Miss you all! Hope you have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment