Tyson loves chicken and he loves rice.
BUT even more- he LOVES sweet and sour chicken with fried rice.
I make sweet and sour chicken a lot but never fried rice.
BUT even more- he LOVES sweet and sour chicken with fried rice.
I make sweet and sour chicken a lot but never fried rice.
He's been begging me for ages to make it.
This is my FIRST attempt. Tyson is in HEAVEN!











It looks so delicious!! We are big fans of both at our house! I'll have to get the recipes from you! I'm glad you guys had so much fun at your reunion!!
ReplyDeleteYou need to post this on our recipe blog! It sounds sooo good. I've tried a homemade fried rice before and it turned out too bland. I would love to try yours out!
ReplyDeleteYes, I agrer with nikki. I need a recipe for sweet n sour chicken too! Mmmm.
ReplyDelete