Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Party

Saturday Night, We had our friends, Aaron and Liz over for a little Halloween get together. I was so fun! Tyson and Aaron made hamburgers while Liz and I baked cupcakes for decorating. 

 Then, we all carved pumpkins:

This was Aaron's pirate pumpkin!

And this beauty is Tyson's... he said the teeth are designed after Mater's from cars. haha.

This ones mine.

And this one belongs to Liz. So cute!

We ended the night watching "The Haunted Mansion" and eating roasted pumpkin seeds. It was a blast!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I'm jealous that we don't live closer... :( Love you! And miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that sounds like fun! we didn't even buy pumpkins! how are you guys doing? we will be home for Christmas on the 24-29 so if we could do pics some time during that time that would be great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Out of having three kids June was my favorite time to have a baby. That is so exciting. You guys will be great parents.

    ReplyDelete