So, I am SLOWLY trying to put together a photo blog. YAY! I've started it...there isn't much there...but I would really appreciate if you could add it to your blog list. Then hopefully, I can slowly get the word out and once I'm graduated from school I will really have a business going! :) (And you can cheer me on as I struggle to learn and get better at photography.) I haven't started photography classes yet but I have a sweet camera and am just having TONS of fun playing with it. Bytheway...if anyone wants FREE family photos etc, let me know. I always am looking for a chance to play with my camera. Thanks so much!
The blog is: heatherweekesphotography.blogspot.com
Hot Pakistani Girl Goes Naked on USA Beach
10 years ago








I want you to come down and take my girls pictures. I need one for Reese's 6 month and Chloe's now 2 1/2 year one... pretty please! This way I get to spend some time with you!! :)
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE LOVE LOVE to! Next time I plan on coming home, we will schedule a time to do it! It feels like I haven't seen you forever Nikki!
ReplyDelete