Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Camping with Tyson's family

This last weekend we went camping with Tyson's family. It was a blast! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to camp.
Here is a few highlights:

Day 1: We got to the spot around dinner time and roasted hot dogs! mmmm!
            We made SMORES! I love to melt my chocolate and make a big gooey mess. It is so good that way. Karissa (my sister-in-law) agrees...

Tyson found a huge tree branch that he thought would make a perfect sling shot. 
ha ha He just cracks me up.


It worked pretty good-

Day 2: We went hiking. I got lots of fun pictures along the hike. Here are a few:
 way cool beaver dam

The three brothers
Everyone with a walking stick. Trevor's is huge-it cracks me up. (he didn't keep it)
 Tyson carrying his little sister
We also went on a horse ride

Day 3: We packed up and left that morning. :( Camping is always too short. But we had a lot of fun. It is always so good to get away from the everyday craziness of life in order to stop and enjoy God's creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment