Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Our cute little man

As most of you have probably heard, Aiden Edward Weekes was welcomed into our family on May 18th at 5:30 a.m. 
He was 2 1/2 weeks early! 
He weighed 5.11 and was 19 1/4 inches long. 
We LOVE everything about him. 
It is so fun to see his little personality-he is so easy to love!


Here are the proud grandparents:

Grandma Loar

Grandma Loar

Grandpa Loar

Papa Weekes

Nana Weekes and Aunt Katie and Karissa



*Note to self: I need to get a good picture of Aiden with Tyson's parents! This is all  I had!



Here are just some random ones that weren't posted on Facebook:

He pulls the funniest poses sometimes! He fell asleep like this!




 Me and my little man
We are so grateful that Aiden was sent to our family. We love him so much and are so grateful he is ours forever!

8 comments:

  1. AWWW Aiden! I love all of these pictures, they are adorable! Justin got like an 80 on an accounting test and he was way bummed haha I was like that's good! miss u guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make one beautiful momma. I am so happy for you guys. He is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found your blog! Loved looking through it! And that camping date idea was so fun and creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, Your baby is beautiful! I love the name too. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is SUCH a dream! I'm so in love with him! I LOVE his hair! What JOY! Your parents will be the best grandparents ever (I'm sure Tyson's will too :)
    SO happy for you! Glad all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! You did find my blog :) I've been secretly reading yours every now and then from others'. Hope you don't think I'm some stalker ;) But Aiden is SUCH A CUTIE!!!!!!! Congrats! Hope you're enjoying being a mommy and it's not too stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am obsessed. His face is so precious and you're looking hot like usual. Congratulations, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so beautiful! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete